Re: [govtrack] Hi

  • Joshua Tauberer / GovTrack.us
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
      Luigi wrote:
      > I am very interested in the semantic web technologies and in the
      > improvement they can bring to the society all over the world
      > harnessing the so called "collettive intelligence".

      Excellent.

      > I am an italian
      > citizen and would like to set up a site similar to govtrack.us for
      > italy. See you soon.

      Doubly excellent. I don't have much to say on that because I know
      absolutely nothing about the structure of the Italian government, but...

      You might find this helpful, some background on how GovTrack works meant
      for people interested in building a U.S.-state-level site:

      http://www.govtrack.us/localtrack.xpd

      And feel free to post more if you have any questions or want to keep us
      updated if you make any progress.