Re: Hi

  • Peter Ruibal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2007
      fwiw, the w3c has a lot to say about this. Check out
      http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/ if you're feeling up to it.

      --- In govtrack@yahoogroups.com, "Luigi" <luigi_selmi@...> wrote:

      > Hi all (I thought there were more people),
      > I am very interested in the semantic web technologies and in the
      > improvement they can bring to the society all over the world
      > harnessing the so called "collettive intelligence". I am an italian
      > citizen and would like to set up a site similar to govtrack.us for
      > italy. See you soon.
      >
      > Luigi

    • Joshua Tauberer / GovTrack.us
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
        Luigi wrote:
        > I am very interested in the semantic web technologies and in the
        > improvement they can bring to the society all over the world
        > harnessing the so called "collettive intelligence".

        Excellent.

        > I am an italian
        > citizen and would like to set up a site similar to govtrack.us for
        > italy. See you soon.

        Doubly excellent. I don't have much to say on that because I know
        absolutely nothing about the structure of the Italian government, but...

        You might find this helpful, some background on how GovTrack works meant
        for people interested in building a U.S.-state-level site:

        http://www.govtrack.us/localtrack.xpd

        And feel free to post more if you have any questions or want to keep us
        updated if you make any progress.