Hi

  • Luigi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2007
      Hi all (I thought there were more people),
      I am very interested in the semantic web technologies and in the
      improvement they can bring to the society all over the world
      harnessing the so called "collettive intelligence". I am an italian
      citizen and would like to set up a site similar to govtrack.us for
      italy. See you soon.

      Luigi
    • Peter Ruibal
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2007
        fwiw, the w3c has a lot to say about this. Check out
        http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/ if you're feeling up to it.

        --- In govtrack@yahoogroups.com, "Luigi" <luigi_selmi@...> wrote:

        > Hi all (I thought there were more people),
        > I am very interested in the semantic web technologies and in the
        > improvement they can bring to the society all over the world
        > harnessing the so called "collettive intelligence". I am an italian
        > citizen and would like to set up a site similar to govtrack.us for
        > italy. See you soon.
        >
        > Luigi

      • Joshua Tauberer / GovTrack.us
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
          Luigi wrote:
          > I am very interested in the semantic web technologies and in the
          > improvement they can bring to the society all over the world
          > harnessing the so called "collettive intelligence".

          Excellent.

          > I am an italian
          > citizen and would like to set up a site similar to govtrack.us for
          > italy. See you soon.

          Doubly excellent. I don't have much to say on that because I know
          absolutely nothing about the structure of the Italian government, but...

          You might find this helpful, some background on how GovTrack works meant
          for people interested in building a U.S.-state-level site:

          http://www.govtrack.us/localtrack.xpd

          And feel free to post more if you have any questions or want to keep us
          updated if you make any progress.