The Center for Public Integrity

  • Scott Beardsley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005
      Anyone heard of these guys/gals? They seem to be a
      group with similar interests. What is better is that
      they are an official non-profit org. We need to verify
      their integrity first, but it'd be a nice addition to
      govtrack.

      They have the financial docs on a ton of politicians
      avail online at:
      http://www.publicintegrity.org/oi/search.aspx?act=canddisc&cycle=2004

      BTW - I ripped this one off the Memory Hole Blog (thememoryblog.org)

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • Aaron Huslage
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005
        They're a great organization and have gained quite the reputation as a
        stand-up non-partisan group in the last few years. They've got a great
        source of data that would tie in nicely with the data you've already
        got.

        On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:39:51 -0800 (PST), Scott Beardsley
        <sc0ttbeardsley@...> wrote:

        > Anyone heard of these guys/gals? They seem to be a
        > group with similar interests. What is better is that
        > they are an official non-profit org. We need to verify
        > their integrity first, but it'd be a nice addition to
        > govtrack.
        >
        > They have the financial docs on a ton of politicians
        > avail online at:
        > http://www.publicintegrity.org/oi/search.aspx?act=canddisc&cycle=2004
        >
        > BTW - I ripped this one off the Memory Hole Blog (thememoryblog.org)

        I have decided to move from the planet. I'm sorry but I simply cannot
        remain on a world where Paris Hilton is allowed to publish "memoirs".
        - Alton Brown