Re: [govtrack] Fwd: Grassroots grants available

  • Francis Calub
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2006
      Thanks :) I have been wondering where to get some
      funding while I find some VCs or aAngel Investors for
      VotersDomain.com . I'd like to grow this thing into
      something really big and this will help me do that.

      --- "Joshua Tauberer / GovTrack.us"

      <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=jqyp9wbab.0.vews9wbab.ucmrgwbab.416&ts=S0196&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sunlightfoundation.com%2Fnode%2F897>,

      <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=jqyp9wbab.0.wews9wbab.ucmrgwbab.416&ts=S0196&p=http%3Awww.sunlightfoundation.com>

      <http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101330427988&ea=tauberer%40govtrack.us&se=416&t=1101351346697&lang=en&reason=F>