Re: [govtrack] Fwd: Grassroots grants available

  • Jeremy Dunck
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13 5:45 AM
      On 7/13/06, Joshua Tauberer / GovTrack.us <tauberer@...> wrote:
> [...]

      Thanks for sending this on. I just saw their state campaign funding
      API yesterday. Great stuff. :)
    • Francis Calub
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13 6:18 PM
        Thanks :) I have been wondering where to get some
        funding while I find some VCs or aAngel Investors for
        VotersDomain.com . I'd like to grow this thing into
        something really big and this will help me do that.

        <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=jqyp9wbab.0.vews9wbab.ucmrgwbab.416&ts=S0196&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sunlightfoundation.com%2Fnode%2F897>,

        <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=jqyp9wbab.0.wews9wbab.ucmrgwbab.416&ts=S0196&p=http%3Awww.sunlightfoundation.com>

        <http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101330427988&ea=tauberer%40govtrack.us&se=416&t=1101351346697&lang=en&reason=F>

        <http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1101330427988&ea=tauberer%40govtrack.us&se=416&t=1101351346697&lang=en&reason=F>