Invitation for everyone to beta test votersdomain.com

  • be_self_aware
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      I would like to personally invite you all to beta test
      www.VotersDomain.Com.

      We are a non-partisan political website that tracks and records the
      actions, movements, thoughts, opinions, legislative priorities, events
      attended – all these and more -- of key political figures in U.S.
      politics. We have over 5,000 abstracts of newspaper articles and other
      "open source" materials on at least 12 key political figures. Sen.
      Clinton alone has over 650 specialized "facts only"
      politician-specific news abstracts and we only started tracking her 11
      months ago!

      I invite you to surf our site and would welcome any suggestions or
      comments for improvement.

      Please use the following username and password to enter
      www.votersdomain.com
      Username: govtrack
      Password: us

      I will soon be inviting individuals and organizations to sponsor the
      featured profiles and to sponsor the creation of new profiles as well.

      I believe in holding our representatives accountable for their
      actions.VotersDomain.com provides that service to the public.