Xml.com article

  • Joshua Tauberer / GovTrack.us
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2006
      Hey, guys.

      Today I had an article published on xml.com about bringing government
      data onto the semantic web. It should be the first in a series of
      similar articles.

      http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2006/02/08/govtrack-us-public-data-semantic-web.html

      Hope not everyone has lost interest in opening up access to the government!

    • Peggy Garvin
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2006
        --- "Joshua Tauberer / GovTrack.us"
        <tauberer@...> wrote:
        Not at all.
        --Peggy

        > Hope not everyone has lost interest in opening up
        > access to the government!
        >
        > --
        > - Joshua Tauberer
        >
        > http://taubz.for.net
        >
        > ** Nothing Unreal Exists **

      • Edward Summers
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2006
          On Feb 9, 2006, at 9:13 PM, Joshua Tauberer / GovTrack.us wrote:
          > http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2006/02/08/govtrack-us-public-data-
          > semantic-web.html

          Nice work Joshua!

          > Hope not everyone has lost interest in opening up access to the
          > government!

          The interest is still there, but my personal motivation for screen
          scraping data from local Illinois data has waned due to other
          projects. Thanks for the kick in the pants though. You are doing
          important work.

          //Ed