Re: [govtrack] GovTrack Updates

  • Peggy Garvin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2005
      Josh - Great work as usual.

      Re Who-Reps-You: Yes, tough to map NYC congressional
      districts.
      One suggestion: you could link to the USPS Zip+4
      finder. This would be esp. helpful as part of the
      "The ZIP code you entered is within multiple
      congressional districts" message.

      Thanks for the update,
      Peggy

      --- "Joshua Tauberer / GovTrack.us"

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
        Peggy Garvin wrote:
        > Re Who-Reps-You: Yes, tough to map NYC congressional
        > districts.

        Yeah, I know. I'm not sure how to improve that, though.

        > One suggestion: you could link to the USPS Zip+4
        > finder. This would be esp. helpful as part of the
        > "The ZIP code you entered is within multiple
        > congressional districts" message.

        Good point. Thanks. :)

        So what happened with Thomas's update, do you know? I haven't noticed
        any changes.

      • Peggy Garvin
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
          The THOMAS "facelift" is in limbo. Technically done,
          but not approved. I do not have a sense for when or
          whether it will go through.