Re: [govtrack] thomas facelift

  • Peggy Garvin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2005
      It is my understanding that what is coming out in
      September will be mostly cosmetic. I'll let the list
      know if I learn differently before the "facelift," but
      it will be out soon enough. The long-range plans (what
      this FCW article is about) are for improved
      functionality, but I don't think specifics are
      available for that yet.

      Peggy