thomas facelift

  • Edward Summers
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 6:44 PM
      Anyone on the list know if the Thomas facelift [1] will include any
      enhanced web services?

      //Ed

      [1] http://www.fcw.com/article90072-08-17-05-Web
    • Peggy Garvin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20 7:21 AM
        It is my understanding that what is coming out in
        September will be mostly cosmetic. I'll let the list
        know if I learn differently before the "facelift," but
        it will be out soon enough. The long-range plans (what
        this FCW article is about) are for improved
        functionality, but I don't think specifics are
        available for that yet.

        Peggy