Bud Shuster / Bill Shuster ID Confusion

  • zhynes16
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
      Just a quick note:

      It seems like the ID assigned to Bud Shuster "400374" is used as the author ID for speeches made by Bill Shuster (his son). Looking around just briefly, I see that this is happening in the 109th Congress.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2013
        Hi,

        I would recommend using the CapitolWords API instead. http://capitolwords.org/api/1/

        The Congressional Record data on GovTrack hasn't been properly maintained for several years and unfortunately I don't really have time to work on it.
        Best,

            govtrack-digest@yahoogroups.com
            govtrack-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/