Re: Data traversal

  • abbottfleur
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10 4:25 PM
      As a follow up, I see that Committees are returned as part of a bill request. EN lieu of parsing all the bills to find all the committees (and ??? sub-committees), is thee a direct query that allows me to find a committee via it's id ... and in turn, getting all its members?
      Abbott

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13 8:21 AM
        Hi, Abbot.

        I've just added committee and committee membership API endpoints. So you
        can find committees that way. For finding bills, you can filter using
        committees=committee_id or committees=committee_id1|committee_id2|....

        Best,

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 13 8:22 AM
          > When I did a CurrenttMembers query, the Member and Person data returned were abbreviated versions (no id, just name and district).

          What URL?