GIS API - Breaking changes

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013
      Hey guys,

      I don't know if anyone is using the GIS API at gis.govtrack.us, but if
      you are: some breaking changes were just deployed.

      The API was based on my fork of another project. I've "unforked" to get
      back on the main line of development, and as a result some of my local
      changes were reverted. Apologies if this affects you.

      Results for lists of boundaries no longer include slug, boundary_set, or
      extent fields. The first two can be parsed from the url field. The third
      can be gotten from making another API request for the individual boundary.

      Results for a single boundary no longer include slug, boundary_set,
      centroid, or label_point.

      (See https://github.com/tauberer/boundaries_us for more.)