New version of vote ontology?

  • Daniel G. Gerber
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
      Hi,

      Do you plan to release a new version of the vote ontology?

      Govtrack raw data uses a property vote:votedBy. This is fine and needs one triple per cast ballot. However, the schema currently at http://www.govtrack.us/data/rdf/schemas/vote.rdf (dated Feb. 2005) defines a vote:Ballot class and no vote:votedBy property...

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2013
        Hi, Daniel.

        No plans.  None of the RDF data is currently maintained. (The last export was two years ago.)

        If you're working on anything interesting using the RDF data, please post about it here. :)

        Best,

        On 03/15/2013 01:10 PM, Daniel G. Gerber wrote:
        Hi,

        Do you plan to release a new version of the vote ontology?

        Govtrack raw data uses a property vote:votedBy. This is fine and needs one triple per cast ballot. However, the schema currently at http://www.govtrack.us/data/rdf/schemas/vote.rdf (dated Feb. 2005) defines a vote:Ballot class and no vote:votedBy property...

      • manuel.allgaier
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18, 2015

          Hello,

          Are there meanwhile plans for updating the rdf data or any possibility getting them? I’m German student and writing my bachelor thesis about smart data.

          Best,

          Manuel Allgaier

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 19, 2015
            On 04/18/2015 03:03 AM, manuel.allgaier@... [govtrack] wrote:
            Are there meanwhile plans for updating the rdf data or any possibility getting them? I’m German student and writing my bachelor thesis about smart data.

            Sorry, I have no plans to generate any current RDF data.

            Josh