CSS to improve data vis of vote details?

  • Margie Roswell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      re:
      http://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/113-2013/h55

      the
      color swatches under "VOTE DETAILS" appear overridingly Red, which of course, they shouldn't.

      Right now the red swatches are sitting on top of the blue ones in many cases. How can the CSS be modified so that there's properly more blue than red?

      I haven't been able to figure it out. Maybe smarter minds will prevail.

      (The bar chart CSS does a much better job of displaying appropriate party proportions than the span swatches under VOTE DETAILS.) (at least, that's the case in my browsers.)

      Margie
      --
      http://FarmBillPrimer.org
      http://www.BaltimoreUrbanAg.org

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
        Thanks, Margie.

        This should now be fixed. The dots were drawn too wide and were covering up other dots.