Re: [govtrack] Re: Current politicians (national & state) Facebook / Twitter

  • Eric Mill
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 16, 2013
      That's right. This is official (non-campaign) accounts for currently elected members only.

      On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:29 PM, jdchangmedia <jdchangmedia@...> wrote:
      Wow, this is awesome. Great stuff!

      Just to make sure, this encompasses current incumbents in office. But, there is no list for challengers (present or past) or past incumbents right?

          govtrack-digest@yahoogroups.com
          govtrack-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/