A note on 113/committees.xml

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
      Just a quick note.

      I've just posted 113/committees.xml, which is the committee membership file. It's up to date for the Senate based on the congress-legislators project, but the House information is basically carried over from the 112th Congress until we have new data from the House Clerk.

      Thanks go to Eric Mill for getting the committee info up to date upstream.

      http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/113//committees.xml

      The new preferred way to get this info is from the congress-legislators project directly though:

      https://github.com/unitedstates/congress-legislators