Can I remove .pdf's?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      I'm running out of space on the GovTrack server's hard disk. I'm
      wondering if anyone would mind if I stopped mirroring bill text PDF
      files. GPO now has nice permalinks to these files, and I've built a nice
      scraper (see prev thread), so there's not much point in GovTrack
      providing a mirror.

      If I don't hear from anyone, I will post an aggressive deprecation schedule!