Re: Committee Report Data

  • zhynes16
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2013
      Thanks for your responses, Daniel and Eric. If I end up fetching / organizing this data, I'll let folks know!

      -Zach

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2013
        Another addendum-

        Last week I wrote a scraper for GPO FDSys. It can collect files and create a local mirror and will keep the files updated by checking FDSys's sitemap.

        https://github.com/unitedstates/congress

        ./run fdsys --collections=CRPT --year=2012 --store=mods,pdf

            govtrack-digest@yahoogroups.com
            govtrack-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/