Re: [govtrack] Bill and Vote index for 113

  • Eric Mill
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2013
      Hi Chris,

      Are you able to work with the data at https://github.com/unitedstates/congress instead? That project will create JSON files for bills and votes, and a directory structure that can be used to easily infer what bills and votes currently exist.

      -- Eric

      On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Chris Brown <chris.brown@...> wrote:

      No problem.  Thanks for the info

      Chris Brown
      Technical Architect
      National Write Your Congressman

      On Jan 10, 2013, at 2:52 PM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...>
       wrote:

      Those files aren't coming back, sorry.

      On 01/10/2013 03:45 PM, Chris Brown wrote:
      Hello everyone,

      I have some legacy code that uses GovTrack and relies on the bills.index.xml and votes.all.index.xml files. I see these aren't available (yet?) for 113. Is this something that is among the changes for this congress or will they be coming soon as more data is collected?

      I searched the site and mail list and didn't find reference to them.

      Thanks!
      Chris