Bill and Vote index for 113

  • Chris Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2013
      Hello everyone,

      I have some legacy code that uses GovTrack and relies on the bills.index.xml and votes.all.index.xml files. I see these aren't available (yet?) for 113. Is this something that is among the changes for this congress or will they be coming soon as more data is collected?

      I searched the site and mail list and didn't find reference to them.

      Thanks!
      Chris

      Chris Brown
      Technical Architect
      National Write Your Congressman
      214-466-2382

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2013
          No problem.  Thanks for the info

          On Jan 10, 2013, at 2:52 PM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...>
           wrote:

          Those files aren't coming back, sorry.

          On 01/10/2013 03:45 PM, Chris Brown wrote:
          Hello everyone,

          I have some legacy code that uses GovTrack and relies on the bills.index.xml and votes.all.index.xml files. I see these aren't available (yet?) for 113. Is this something that is among the changes for this congress or will they be coming soon as more data is collected?

          I searched the site and mail list and didn't find reference to them.

          Thanks!
          Chris

          Chris Brown
          Technical Architect