Re: [govtrack] Anyone using vice presidents or other people?

  • Daniel Schuman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
      VPs, as presidents of the Senate, may be worth keeping. I can't speak to the others.

      On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:

      vTrack people database has had entries for vice presidents and
      other people who served neither as a Members of Congress nor as a president.

      These folks have had elements in people.xml but no elements.

      Daniel

      Daniel Schuman
      Director | Advisory Committee on Transparency
      Policy Counsel | The Sunlight Foundation
      o: 202-742-1520 x 273 | c: 202-713-5795 | @danielschuman
    • Eric Mill