Re: [govtrack] 113th Congress people data

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
      Thanks, yeah.

      I've just posted updated people.xml (us and us/113) that draws in data
      from the new congress-legislators db rather than my legacy db, and this
      fills in all of the missing attributes. Sorry for the delay.

      Thanks to Gordon who wrote the script to do the conversion
      (https://github.com/govtrack/legacy-conversion/blob/master/convert_people.py).

      Just as a reminder, as mentioned in a previous email, the people.xml
      files will continue to be updated throughout 2013 but are now deprecated
      and will disappear at the end of 2013.

      I can now retire my legacy people database, which feels good.