Anyone using vice presidents or other people?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
      The GovTrack people database has had entries for vice presidents and
      other people who served neither as a Members of Congress nor as a president.

      These folks have had <person> elements in people.xml but no <role> elements.

      Is anyone using those people IDs?

      Those entries are liable to dissapear. If VPs ever come back, they'll
      get issued new IDs. Unless this poses a problem for anyone.

    • Daniel Schuman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
        VPs, as presidents of the Senate, may be worth keeping. I can't speak to the others.

        On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:

        vTrack people database has had entries for vice presidents and
        other people who served neither as a Members of Congress nor as a president.

        These folks have had elements in people.xml but no elements.

        Daniel

        Daniel Schuman
        Director | Advisory Committee on Transparency
        Policy Counsel | The Sunlight Foundation
        o: 202-742-1520 x 273 | c: 202-713-5795 | @danielschuman
      • Eric Mill