Some legacy resources are now gone

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2013
      Now that GovTrack is switching over to a new set of scrapers co-authored
      by Eric Mill at Sunlight, I've had to take the legacy site down since it
      was no longer getting new data. I've also taken down the legacy Google
      Maps layers.

      Legacy Site
      -----------

      The legacy site was the pre-2.0 govtrack running at legacy.govtrack.us.

      If you were using any legacy URLs and need help switching to the current
      site, please let me know how I can help.

      If you were using any old APIs, please drop me a line. You can try using
      the new API at govtrack.us/developers/api, but I have a 2.0 API in the
      works and I can give you pointers on using that instead.

      Sorry for the late notice. It just occurred to me that the legacy site
      would not know about the data from the new scrapers.

      Legacy Maps
      -----------

      This was the map tile layer at govtrack.us/perl/wms/wms.cgi. This is now
      gone. It now gives 403s.