Open Data Day in DC

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012

      Hello!

      Most of you will probably get this like ten times, but-

      The next International Open Data Day is February 23, 2013.

      Eric Mill and I are organizing a hackathon in DC. It'll be one of several dozen similar events throughout the world happening on that day (see www.opendataday.org).

      This will be DC's second open data day hackathon. Last year we worked on coding and data analysis projects related to government data. This year we'll be doing that, plus design challenges, and we'll also be holding an introductory tutorial on open data. You don't need any particular skills to get something out of this hackathon.

          Register now: http://opendataday2013dc.eventbrite.com/

      Hope to see you in February.