Re: [govtrack] Missing committee code on bill jurisdiction

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2012
      Eric- Thanks for reporting this bug 15 months ago. :-) It is now fixed.
      (Although note that the committee code differs from the House's
      committee code because it must have changed at some point on the Clerk's
      website.)

      The committee was also missing from GovTrack entirely because I had
      marked the committee as having been discontinued (obsolete=1 in the
      XML). That's now fixed.