Changed votes in Senate roll call #28

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2012
      FYI to anyone tracking Senate votes, two senators changed their vote in
      roll call #28. The file on GovTrack has been updated.

      John, writing below & attached, indicated there might have been
      confusion between votes #28 and #29, but I haven't substantiated that.
      (If it is true, the congressional record may already have been revised.)

      Josh