Law/Tech Conference

  • Scott Beardsley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2005
      I found out (good ol' Lessig) about a Conference at
      Stanford[1] this Saturday (April 9 9am-5pm) that'll
      cover some of the big Law/Tech topics of the day. It
      should be an interesting mix for lawyers and geeks
      alike. The eDemocracy track[2] might be most
      interesting for this group.

      If anyone else is going let me know and we can meet
      there (or carpool). Online registration is closed, but
      I've been told that we should be able to buy tickets
      (a very reasonable $25) at the door if we're early.

      SB

      -----
      [1] http://slata.stanford.edu/Conference05/
      [2] http://slata.stanford.edu/Conference05/tracks_panels.htm#edemocracy