Re: [govtrack] Committee schedule IDs missing on a few committees

  • Eric Mill
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15 11:02 AM
      The blank IDs have gone away...but so have all the House committee meetings. There are a few coming up on the 24th, 25th, and 26th.

      On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Eric Mill <eric@...> wrote:
      I think this issue got fixed for a bit, but it is back again, lots of
      blank committee IDs:

      Message 2 of 6 , May 17 1:42 PM
        I'm sorry I haven't gotten on this yet. Things have been real busy at
        POPVOX and also I'm trying to get GovTrack 2.0 going...

        - Josh Tauberer
        - CivicImpulse

        http://razor.occams.info
        http://www.civicimpulse.com