Re: [govtrack] Committee schedule IDs missing on a few committees

  • Eric Mill
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2011
      I think this issue got fixed for a bit, but it is back again, lots of
      blank committee IDs:
      http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml

      On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Eric Mill <eric@...> wrote:
      > Another bug report - a number of House committees in the schedule are
      > having their IDs come up blank, and their names end with an extra
      > comma and space:
      >
      > http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml
      >
      > On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:
      >> Got it, thanks!
      >>
      >> - Josh Tauberer
      >> - CivicImpulse / GovTrack.us
      >>
      >> http://razor.occams.info | www.govtrack.us | civicimpulse.com
      >>
      >> "Members of both sides are reminded not to use guests of the
      >> House as props."
      >>
      >> On 03/07/2011 03:55 PM, Eric Mill wrote:
      >>>
      >>> Quick bug report - a couple of committees are having their hearings
      >>> turn up with blank committee_ids in GovTrack's XML feed:
      >>>
      >>> http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml
      >>>
      >>> "House Transportation" and "House Natural Resources", near the bottom
      >>> of the file, have blank committee-id's.
      >>>
      >>> We're using GovTrack's XML feed of hearing schedules in our Real Time
      >>> Congress API (for the House only), and it has been a huge help.
      >>>
      >>> -- Eric

    • Eric Mill
      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2011
        The blank IDs have gone away...but so have all the House committee meetings. There are a few coming up on the 24th, 25th, and 26th.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 17, 2011
          I'm sorry I haven't gotten on this yet. Things have been real busy at
          POPVOX and also I'm trying to get GovTrack 2.0 going...

          - Josh Tauberer
          - CivicImpulse

          http://razor.occams.info
          http://www.civicimpulse.com