Re: [govtrack] Rsync issue with Godaddy

  • Dale E. Moore
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2011
      iirc GoDaddy has Linux shell accounts where you can install rsync, git, or whatever. You might contact their support and (with a little encouragement from you) find a solution.

      On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:

      Well it's an interesting idea, but I don't know if it would solve the
      original problem. If you can't do rsync, you probably can't do git either.

      - Josh Tauberer
      - CivicImpulse

      http://razor.occams.info
      http://www.civicimpulse.com