972Re: [govtrack] Committee-related data changes

  • Eric Mill
    Feb 8, 2011
      Sweet, thanks for letting us know about this. An issue to report though: /data/us/112/committees.xml is missing Senators and Representatives new to the 112th.

      It has a few new Senators (Kirk, Manchin, Coons), but only ones that were sworn in during the 111th session as a result of winning a special election.

      Same for the House - for example, Rep. Hurt from VA-5 is absent from the listings.

      -- Eric

      On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:
      I've just made some data format changes. It's effective immediately
      because I had broken the data anyway.

      us/[session]/people.xml
      -----------------------
      Removed: committee-assignment elements giving the current committee
      assignments of members. You can find this in
      us/[session]/committees.xml instead.

      us/[session]/committeeschedule.xml
      New: Attribute committee-id giving the ID of the committee named, e.g.
      "SSEG", which ties to us/committees.xml and
      us/[session]/committees.xml.

         govtrack-digest@yahoogroups.com
         govtrack-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/