486Re: [govtrack] Looking for web/graphic designer

  • Andrew Lee
    Mar 18, 2008
      Josh,

      We have some friends at http://nclud.com who really do quality work,
      but they only do paid work, but you'd really get a great project.

      I would also try http://elance.com
      http://odesk.com

      or just plain old Craigslist.

      Aren't there undergrads at Penn who want to increase their portfolios?
      I'm sure if they knew they would have pretty strong exposure, they
      would be more apt to help redesign the site.

      -Andrew Lee

      --
      Andrew Lee | w 202.448.9904 | m 509.552.6211 | skype Andrewi709
      Andrew@... | http://kingmaker.politico.com |