      To: govtrack@yahoogroups.com
      From: tay199@...
      Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:58:37 +0000
      Subject: [govtrack] Re: Launching a New Site

      Hi Tiffany,

      One of my favorite resources to find programmers is...
      Programmermeetdesig ner.com. For govit, I used the company
      http://www.winitsof tware.com/

      Hmmmm advice... Partners could help, especially with complimentary
      skill sets (designer/programme r/visioneer) . I think choosing a LAMP
      architecture would be a good move too.

      Taylor

      now!<http://club. live.com/ star_shuffle. aspx?icid= starshuffle_ wlmailtextlink_ jan>