477Re: Launching a New Site

  • tay199
    Feb 28, 2008
      Hi Tiffany,

      One of my favorite resources to find programmers is...
      Programmermeetdesigner.com. For govit, I used the company
      http://www.winitsoftware.com/

      Hmmmm advice... Partners could help, especially with complimentary
      skill sets (designer/programmer/visioneer). I think choosing a LAMP
      architecture would be a good move too.

      Taylor

      now!<http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan>

      > --