472Re: [govtrack] Launching a New Site

  • tiffiniy cheng`
    Feb 27, 2008
      oops, sorry to go to the whole list. I meant to go to Jeff. Thanks for your attention.

      On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 10:04 PM, tiffiniy cheng` <tycheng@...> wrote:
      hi,

      I was wondering who you recommend for building websites. I was impressed by the site. I am building a website around legislation also and wanted some good advice. Thanks,

      Tiffiniy

      On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 1:04 AM, Jeff Fischer <JeffreyMFischer@...> wrote:

      The fact that it was built with an offshore development company is only moderately amusing. ;)

      Jeff

      To: govtrack@yahoogroups.com
      From: tay199@...
      Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 01:19:20 +0000

      Subject: [govtrack] Launching a New Site

      I'm launching my site govit.com.

      It's similar to govtrack.us, having legislation. New features are
      voting on legislation, and sending your vote directly to your
      representatives (I think that's the really cool feature).

      I got the idea when I tried to contact my reps about the Net
      Neutrality Bill. I got frustrated that I didn't know who my reps
      where, how to contact them... I just wished it could all be easier...
      so I made govit.

      I found govtrack.us along the way and really appreciate the
      inspiration, and tips I've received you've given me.

      Hope you like it, and any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

      Thank you,

      Taylor Norrish

      Tiffiniy Cheng

      --