457Launching a New Site

  • tay199
    Feb 25, 2008
      I'm launching my site govit.com.

      It's similar to govtrack.us, having legislation. New features are
      voting on legislation, and sending your vote directly to your
      representatives (I think that's the really cool feature).

      I got the idea when I tried to contact my reps about the Net
      Neutrality Bill. I got frustrated that I didn't know who my reps
      where, how to contact them... I just wished it could all be easier...
      so I made govit.

      I found govtrack.us along the way and really appreciate the
      inspiration, and tips I've received you've given me.

      Hope you like it, and any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

      Thank you,

      Taylor Norrish
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic