321Re: Site Feedback

  • Chris Joyner
    Jun 6, 2007
      Dude, I LOVE that idea!!! If there's a way to incorporate a little
      of both fun and simplicity I'd vote for that. However, for me, the
      bottom line would be that it serves specifically the purpose
      detailed in your summary here. I'm really looking forward to being
      actively involved in this when you have it up and running.

      --- In govtrack@yahoogroups.com, "tay199" <tay199@...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      > I'm working on a site that allows you to vote on active
      > When you vote, you will be able to send your vote to your
      > representatives. You'll also be able to keep a running tally of how
      > you voted vs. your representatives. There will also be some social
      > networking tools as well.
      > I'm currently working on the design. I'm debating between "simple"
      > "fun". Which do you like better?
      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/69723062@N00/
      > Thanks for your thoughts and inspiration.
      > Taylor
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic