310Re: [govtrack] Re: Are you using GovTrack data?
- May 4, 2007This is fabulous.On 5/3/07, Kevin Henry <k@...> wrote:
Hey Josh, et al.
I put up a site a few days ago: Where a Bill becomes a Law
(http://www.whereabill.org/). It's basically a clone of Google's
driving directions, except that it tracks the steps a bill has taken
through Congress. It's meant to be sort of a fun and educational way
of seeing a bill's history. It's still rudimentary, but you will get
I am using:
- the bill status data (/data/us/*/bills/*.xml)
- the roll vote data (/data/us/*/rolls/*.xml)
- the people database (/data/us/110/repstats/people.xml)
- the popularity listing (/data/us/bills.technorati.xml)
- the search service (www.govtrack.us/congress/billsearch_api.xpd)
Thanks, Josh, for providing the data.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>