298Re: [govtrack] Two Project Ideas

    Mar 27 3:52 PM
      Andrew Badr wrote:
      > http://federallink.org/ <http://federallink.org/>
      >
      > There are several aspects of the site that aren't ready for public
      > consumption, like the long lists of data and overall ugliness, but I
      > want to get some feedback, starting with you fine folks on the govtrack
      > mailing list.
      >
      > Beyond feedback, I'm looking for permanent help with coding, design, or
      > establishing relationships with advocacy groups.

      Hey, Andrew.

      (Btw, apparently we know someone in common. Small world...)

      The site looks great. I look forward to being able to link from GovTrack
      to FederalLink (and hopefully to include some stats from your site on
      GovTrack).

      When you correlate the patterns of two advocacy groups, how do you
      select which groups to show (given the one the user is looking at)?

      I'd love to see some graphical representations of the data (the same way
      I made my political spectrum, for instance).