1197Re: [Bulk] [govtrack] Which timezone?

  • Stephen Jaynes
    Aug 17, 2013
      Is there any chance that you will append a created date and modified date to the apis that you maintain?  This would be helpful especially for mobile apps that make use of your data.  I'd like my app to be able to download only data that has been created/modified since the last time it downloaded data.

      Best regards,

      Steve Jaynes
      714-717-1350

      On Aug 14, 2013, at 6:21 AM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the question, Phil.

      It is the local time as the event was recorded by Congress, so U.S.
      Eastern (UTC-5/-4).

      I'll update the documentation.