1174Re: Data traversal

  • abbottfleur
    Apr 10, 2013
      I see where I got upended. When I did a CurrenttMembers query, the Member and Person data returned were abbreviated versions (no id, just name and district). If I do a query like this, how do I get to the actual Member / Role information?
      As I have more time, Ill be traversing the data more vigorously.
      Abbott