1160Re: Squashed IDs (Kathryn O’Loughlin McCarthy)

  • Maurizio
    Mar 4, 2013
      Got it co-sponsorship is required for the stat analysis.

      Two more things:

      1. birthday of Rep. Carol Shea-Porter is "null" should be 1952-12-2
      2. gender of Stockman, Steve (Rep.) should be "male"
      3. gender of Salmon, Matt (Rep.) should be "male"

      Request: filter by congress_number (please!)

      Thanks,
      Maurizio