1158Re: Squashed IDs (Kathryn O’Loughlin McCarthy)

  • Maurizio
    Mar 4, 2013
      Yeah I can see it now. So fast!

      I see the "rolls" from all the congress though not just 93 and on - is something more needed to run the analysis?

      Anyway, thanks so much for the incredibly fast response. If there's anywhere where I can leave an extremely positive feedback, please let me know, I'd love to.

      Maurizio