Hate studying?

  • skye-ollmann334@moonsapart.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      W00t, finally got my dgree in B of Medicine, can't explain how happy i am. Took me only around two weeks to to get all my accreditation handle by an international uni. I filled out a bit of paper work, and that was it :) Now I can finally go get some better paying work ;) Just a tip for all those on here who are interested in getting B of something give these people a ring 1 801 697-0461 . GREAT help!