Re: SHARON McKEW

  • dreamer7772000
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
      Well Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Sharon. You share a VERY special
      birthday with me. My son, Michael would have turned 24 today. I hope
      you have enjoyed your birthday weekend!!! Did you do something fun? I
      won't ask how old because, as we were told before, you don't have to
      be of a certain age to wear those purple hats!!! Something I may get
      into when I get back to St Pete. It's that or a pool league. I need to
      get back out into the civilized world. Been working at home and in the
      country for the past year and a half. Sold my house and closing is on
      the 20th of this month. Just found a place to live yesterday and all
      is good again! Whew!!! Take care girlie! Hi Dan, thanks for sharing
      the info with us!!!! Dawn
      --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, "dabrowd6671"
      <dabrowd6671@...> wrote:

      > Please join me in wishing Sharon a very Happy Birthday today.
      > Happy Birthday,
      > Dan Dabrowski

    • Deidra Lynch
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
        Yes, Happy Birthday Miss Sharon!
        Celebrate, celebrate, celebrate!
        Wish I could drive up and give you a big hug about now!
        oh well, this will have to do:

        UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPh!

        got it? ; )
        Have a great birthday Sharon!
        peace,
        deidra

        hugs to you to miss dawn, much love today.

        <dabrowd6671@...> wrote:

        > Please join me in wishing Sharon a very Happy Birthday today.
        > Happy Birthday,
        > Dan Dabrowski

        Deidra Lynch
        "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~~ George Carlin (1937 - )

      • Dan Dabrowski
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
          Dawn,
          St. Pete we're practically neighbors! Welcome back to civilization.
          Have to put my friends in the spotlight when the opportunities arise.
          Peace,
          Dan dabrowski

          <dabrowd6671@...> wrote:

          > Please join me in wishing Sharon a very Happy Birthday today.
          > Happy Birthday,
          > Dan Dabrowski

        • dreamer7772000
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
            LOL, Thanks Dan! You live near Brandon if I remember correctly? Dawn
            --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, Dan Dabrowski
            <dabrowd6671@...> wrote:

            > Dawn,
            > St. Pete we're practically neighbors! Welcome back to
            civilization.
            > Have to put my friends in the spotlight when the opportunities
            arise.

            Peace,

            Dan dabrowski

            > dreamer7772000 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > Well Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Sharon. You share a
            VERY special
            > birthday with me. My son, Michael would have turned 24 today. I
            hope
            > you have enjoyed your birthday weekend!!! Did you do something
            fun? I
            > won't ask how old because, as we were told before, you don't have
            > be of a certain age to wear those purple hats!!! Something I may
            get
            > into when I get back to St Pete. It's that or a pool league. I
            need to
            > get back out into the civilized world. Been working at home and in
            the
            > country for the past year and a half. Sold my house and closing is
            on
            > the 20th of this month. Just found a place to live yesterday and
            all
            > is good again! Whew!!! Take care girlie! Hi Dan, thanks for
            sharing
            > the info with us!!!! Dawn
            > --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, "dabrowd6671"
            > <dabrowd6671@> wrote:
            > >

            > > Please join me in wishing Sharon a very Happy Birthday today.
            > > Happy Birthday,
            > > Dan Dabrowski

          • Deidra Lynch
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
              Cool! Now I have more friends to visit when I head southwest! When do you move in to the new place and did you end up in St Pete proper?
              peace,
              deidra

              <dabrowd6671@...> wrote:

              > Dawn,
              > St. Pete we're practically neighbors! Welcome back to
              civilization.
              > Have to put my friends in the spotlight when the opportunities
              arise.

              Peace,

              Dan dabrowski

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
                Proper? That wouldn't be a word one would choose when talking about
                my life. We are just renting a house for 6 months to a year until we
                figure out just where we want to live. I move the 16th of this month
                and can't wait! There is a poll and (more importantly due to the
                colder weather) a hot tub. I will get some use out of those while
                renting the place!!! Dawn
                --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, Deidra Lynch

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
                  I do hope you meant a pool and not a pole Dawn!
                  btw, sent you a check this weekend for $100 to help out that balance.
                  What's left now? $125? Come on folks, Dawn did so much work,
                  it would only take 5 of you to chip in another $25 for the lady.
                  Yes, I know that I am probably preaching to the choir.... But I think

                  you are awesome Dawn! Thank you again for all the work on the reunion and continuing work as well as moderating this very special site. sisters!
                  peace,
                  deidra

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
                    LOL Yes Deidra, I did mean pool. Egads, that could be taken the
                    wrong way couldn't it? Thanks for the check and the kind words! Dawn