SHARON McKEW

  • dabrowd6671
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2006
      Please join me in wishing Sharon a very Happy Birthday today.
      Happy Birthday,
      Dan Dabrowski
    • dreamer7772000
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
        Well Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Sharon. You share a VERY special
        birthday with me. My son, Michael would have turned 24 today. I hope
        you have enjoyed your birthday weekend!!! Did you do something fun? I
        won't ask how old because, as we were told before, you don't have to
        be of a certain age to wear those purple hats!!! Something I may get
        into when I get back to St Pete. It's that or a pool league. I need to
        get back out into the civilized world. Been working at home and in the
        country for the past year and a half. Sold my house and closing is on
        the 20th of this month. Just found a place to live yesterday and all
        is good again! Whew!!! Take care girlie! Hi Dan, thanks for sharing
        the info with us!!!! Dawn
        --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, "dabrowd6671"
        <dabrowd6671@...> wrote:

        > Please join me in wishing Sharon a very Happy Birthday today.
        > Happy Birthday,
        > Dan Dabrowski

      • Deidra Lynch
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
          Yes, Happy Birthday Miss Sharon!
          Celebrate, celebrate, celebrate!
          Wish I could drive up and give you a big hug about now!
          oh well, this will have to do:

          UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPh!

          got it? ; )
          Have a great birthday Sharon!
          peace,
          deidra

          hugs to you to miss dawn, much love today.

          <dabrowd6671@...> wrote:

          > Please join me in wishing Sharon a very Happy Birthday today.
          > Happy Birthday,
          > Dan Dabrowski

          Deidra Lynch
          "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~~ George Carlin (1937 - )

        • Dan Dabrowski
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
            Dawn,
            St. Pete we're practically neighbors! Welcome back to civilization.
            Have to put my friends in the spotlight when the opportunities arise.
            Peace,
            Dan dabrowski

            <dabrowd6671@...> wrote:

            > Please join me in wishing Sharon a very Happy Birthday today.
            > Happy Birthday,
            > Dan Dabrowski

          • dreamer7772000
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
              LOL, Thanks Dan! You live near Brandon if I remember correctly? Dawn
              --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, Dan Dabrowski
              <dabrowd6671@...> wrote:

              > Dawn,
              > St. Pete we're practically neighbors! Welcome back to
              civilization.
              > Have to put my friends in the spotlight when the opportunities
              arise.

              Peace,

              Dan dabrowski

              > dreamer7772000 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              > Well Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Sharon. You share a
              VERY special
              > birthday with me. My son, Michael would have turned 24 today. I
              hope
              > you have enjoyed your birthday weekend!!! Did you do something
              fun? I
              > won't ask how old because, as we were told before, you don't have
              > be of a certain age to wear those purple hats!!! Something I may
              get
              > into when I get back to St Pete. It's that or a pool league. I
              need to
              > get back out into the civilized world. Been working at home and in
              the
              > country for the past year and a half. Sold my house and closing is
              on
              > the 20th of this month. Just found a place to live yesterday and
              all
              > is good again! Whew!!! Take care girlie! Hi Dan, thanks for
              sharing
              > the info with us!!!! Dawn
              > --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, "dabrowd6671"
              > <dabrowd6671@> wrote:
              > >

              > > Please join me in wishing Sharon a very Happy Birthday today.
              > > Happy Birthday,
              > > Dan Dabrowski

            • Deidra Lynch
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
                Cool! Now I have more friends to visit when I head southwest! When do you move in to the new place and did you end up in St Pete proper?
                peace,
                deidra

                <dabrowd6671@...> wrote:

                > Dawn,
                > St. Pete we're practically neighbors! Welcome back to
                civilization.
                > Have to put my friends in the spotlight when the opportunities
                arise.

                Peace,

                Dan dabrowski

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
                  Proper? That wouldn't be a word one would choose when talking about
                  my life. We are just renting a house for 6 months to a year until we
                  figure out just where we want to live. I move the 16th of this month
                  and can't wait! There is a poll and (more importantly due to the
                  colder weather) a hot tub. I will get some use out of those while
                  renting the place!!! Dawn
                  --- In governorsislandbrats2@yahoogroups.com, Deidra Lynch

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
                    I do hope you meant a pool and not a pole Dawn!
                    btw, sent you a check this weekend for $100 to help out that balance.
                    What's left now? $125? Come on folks, Dawn did so much work,
                    it would only take 5 of you to chip in another $25 for the lady.
                    Yes, I know that I am probably preaching to the choir.... But I think

                    you are awesome Dawn! Thank you again for all the work on the reunion and continuing work as well as moderating this very special site. sisters!
                    peace,
                    deidra

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
                      LOL Yes Deidra, I did mean pool. Egads, that could be taken the
                      wrong way couldn't it? Thanks for the check and the kind words! Dawn