Re: [Governors Island Brats] Thank you Kay!

  • jwlsearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
      hey dawn did you get my check yet? Judy

    • dreamer7772000
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
        Sorry Judy, Yes I did and thank you so much. I appreciate you sending
        it. My mother and father here over the weekend and I showed them some
        pictures of the reunion. They reckognized you and your brother right
        away and was so pleased at how well you both look! Take care and
        thanks again. Sure can't wait to see everyone again!!! Dawn

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
          that's so sweet, Dawn! Glad they are both well. Hope you get the rest of the
          money, dearie--please give another hoot and holler if you come up short--Judy